Benefits Of Blog in your Business
BENEFITS OF BLOGGING FOR YOUR BUSINESS IN 21ST CENTURY
If you run a small or big business, chances are you are wondering if blogging is worth the time and effort. The short answer i can give you is a resounding YES! Blogging on a frequent basis is a relatively easy, inexpensive way to enhance your inbound marketing efforts, drive traffic to your site, and attract more perspective customers.
According to the study, 75% of companies who have a blog reported acquiring a customer from their blog. In that same study, a survey of marketers revealed that 80% of businesses say that their business blog is useful to critical for their business.
The most important benefits of having a blog for your business:
- Boost Search Engine Optimization:-Search engines love fresh content. What better way to provide frequent content than with blog posts. By blogging consistently, you give Google and other search engines new content to index and you create opportunities to plug in those all-important keywords to increase your visibility on search engine results pages
- Develop Relationships with Potential and Existing Customers:-Blogging allows you to connect with your site visitors. This can be accomplished by asking your readers questions at the end of your posts to get the conversation going or by simply allowing comments and feedback. By reviewing and responding to readers’ comments, you can create a rapport with your audience, build trust, and gain valuable insight into what your customers are looking for
- Establish Your Business as an Industry Leader:-No matter how small your business is, you can build trust and clout within your industry by providing valuable, expert information in your blog posts. Over time, you become a “go to” resource for helpful, informative content, which can ultimately lead to higher customer conversion rates. This is especially important for small businesses looking to gain credibility to compete with larger companies.
- Connect People to Your Brand:-Blog posting allows you to show a personal side of your business that perspective and current customers won’t see through outbound marketing techniques. Blogging gives others a sense of the corporate standards, vision, and personality of your company.
- Create Opportunities for Sharing:-Every time you blog, you create an opportunity for your audience to share your blog with others. Whether they link to your blog post, tweet it, or email it to others, it’s free marketing and it further validates you as a credible business.
From my practical point of view, blogging just makes sense. With minimal effort you can build credibility, boost search engine rankings, increase website traffic, and foster relationships with potential and current customers. This is an opportunity for small and big business to increase sales…..
Are you interested in creating a blog for your small or big business,your hobby personal? am here to help you get it running. Global Web Consult offers a variety of web design solutions to meet your needs. Contact Globalwebconsult via :email -email@example.com OR whatsapp +233233668275